If you are interested in volunteering with us, please fill out the contact form below. We have plenty of opportunities which include (but are not limited to):
- Help with publicity, advocacy, photography, grant writing, project development, mailings, write articles and/or take photographs for our website, blog, Facebook page and mailed newslletters.
- Install and maintain bird houses.
- Remove invasive plant species.
- Plant native plant species.
- Install and/or maintain fishing line recycle bins.
- Assist at NVAS tables at local fairs and events.
- Lead a naturalist, wildflower, bird, or other type of walk.
- Help plan a BioBlitz.
- Develop new projects!
Download our membership brochure for more information.